The following areas are embargoed for runners and team officials until the competition is finished. Any attempt to survey or train in the competition terrain is forbidden, unless written permission is obtained from the organizer and in the case of team trials athletes the appropriate selection committee.
- UBC Okanagan – the entire grounds of UBC Okanagan are embargoed, as well as south onto the residences of Academy Hill with the exception of the road and bike path of John Hindle Drive. Athletes not competing in the team trials but who are competing in the public Sage Stomp races are permitted on the campus until May 4th, 2019, after which date a complete embargo is in effect.
- Academy Hill – the entire area to the south of John Hindle Drive (including Academy Way) and to the North of Sexsmith Road east from the Okanagan Rail Trail to Glenmore Road is off limits to all Team Trialling athletes.
- Postill Reloaded – The Postill Lake Forest Service Road in its entirety and surrounding forest is off limits to all Sage Stomp/Team Trials competitors.
- Cultural District – the entire area shown in the map below is off limits to Team Trialling athletes.
- Reserve Sprint Area – In the case something goes very wrong, we may use this area to replace one of the urban sprints, so it is also embargoed.
Embargoed Areas Map
Most competition areas were previously at least partially mapped. Old maps of those areas can be found on the appropriate event specific page.